1. Which Relay link do you want to ride?
Berkeley to Oakland
2. How you found us
From Martin Krieg
3. Why you want to do this ride
Any good-hearted mass cycling promotional action deserves support
4. Tell us about your touring experience- if little or none, indicate many miles have you ridden over the last year:
5000 miles/year on a combination of wedgie and recumbent bikes
5. Tell us about your bike
1994 Presto Recumbent
2001 REI Randonee
1992 Mongoose mtn bike
6. Describe your training regimen
7. How are you making time for this
8. What are your fears about doing this ride
Falling behind on the big hills - I'm awfully slow going up on my recumbent .
9. Do you have any special skills that you feel would benefit the Mayors' Ride?
I've been trained by the League of American Bicyclists to teach their cycling safety courses . I am a League Certified Instructor (LCI ).
10. Do you have any personal contacts that you feel could help the National Bicycle Greenway or the Mayors' Ride? If so, please list them here:
I am active with Berkeley bike matters
In past Mayors' Rides, I have ridden Palo Alto to San Francisco; also the Santa Cruz--> San Jose --> Palo Alto link as well